Face masks in 5 minutes – You want radiant, clear skin like a model, but do not have much time and do not want to invest money in expensive face masks? Then we have the perfect solution for you in this article: Simple face masks that you can make yourself at home in 5 minutes and with simple ingredients. Every skin type is different, so you’ll find the right mask for every skin type here. Especially popular are masks with healing clay, because healing clay has a calming effect and helps against impurities. More about skin care here. Back to Facial Careand back to the Beauty Guide.
DIY face mask: For clear & pure skin
You only have a little time but want to apply a refreshing face mask to care for your skin? Then you will find in this video tips so you can quickly and easily make your own face mask.
The mask consists of simple ingredients that everyone has at home:
- Mix in a bowl 2 teaspoons turmeric and 1 teaspoon rice flour
- Add 2 teaspoons of yogurt and half a teaspoon of honey…
- Mix all ingredients well together
- And apply the mask with a brush evenly on your face
- You should leave the face mask on for 2 minutes and then wash it off.
Rich mask with healing clay
This super moisturizing and deep cleansing mask is made in your bathroom in less than 5 minutes with super simple ingredients:
- First you should clean your face to prepare it for the face mask.
- Then you just mix healing clay and apple cider vinegar together…
- Once your mask has reached a creamy and thick consistency, you can apply it
- After your face mask has dried, you can wash it off
- Afterwards, you should dry your face and use other care products.
SOS: Get rid of pimples overnight
You have a photo shoot tomorrow or you were spontaneously invited on a date, but your skin is unclean and you have a few little pimples. Then we have the perfect solution for you: A super simple face mask that you can make yourself at home and with which you get clear skin overnight and your pimples disappear. Here we have put together the most important steps for you:
- Gently stir together 2 tablespoons of rolled oats and 5 tablespoons of hot water together gently and wait 3 min
- Add 1 tablespoon of baking soda and wait 5 min.
- Application: Apply the mask with a cleaned brush in three layers.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes
- Wash off the mask when dry
- Make sure you wash off mask with a wet washcloth
- Last step: wash your face with cold water
Skincare Tips: Facial Care Routine, Facial Yoga & More
You want to update your face care routine, here are the best tips on face care routine. You can also find more care tips on the topics of facial yoga & facial massage and hand care here.
Facial Routine: Tips, Madelaine Petsch & Rihanna
Skin care is essential for a beautiful appearance and to feel good.
Facial Yoga & Facial Massage: Tips, Lifting & Romee Strijd
You want to relax completely? Then facial yoga is perfect for you.
Hand Care: Home Remedies, Products, Rough Hands, Tips & Routine
Your face has been provided with the right care and now you want to take care of your rough hands? Then you’ll find the right hand care here.
Facial care: routine, facial shaving, cleansing and more
Here you come back to the face care overview.