Home Remedies – For the ultimate liberated barefoot feeling. Foot care should not be neglected. Taking care of your feet doesn’t just involve cutting or even painting your toenails, but equally removing corns, blisters and calluses. With these simple tricks you can make your feet look beautiful and well-groomed in no time. Read more about leg care here. Back to Foot Care and back to the Beauty Guide.
10 home remedies for silky soft feet
- Listerine and vinegar: Perfect duo for smooth, healthy feet
- Peeling from rice flour, honey and vinegar
- Banana as a natural moisturizer
- Honey makes the skin supple
- Vitamin-rich vegetable oil to promote cell renewal
- Vick Vapo Rub makes the skin supple
- Baking soda anti-inflammatory properties
- Skin healing powers of aloe vera
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice and petroleum jelly, as a moisturizer.
- Epsom salt reduces inflammation
Remove corns & calluses
If you can’t get rid of your corns or calluses, then be sure to check out this tutorial. In this video you will find everything from tips and tricks to the best home remedies on the subject of callus and corn removal. Be sure to try it out!
- Castor oil softens the corns and makes them disappear gradually
- Rub the affected areas with a pumice stone
- Apple cider vinegar softens corns as it sloughs off dead skin cells
- Garlic rub over the chicken eye
Special tip for the feet
As a model, your feet are in high heels just as often as a ballerina’s feet are in pointe shoes. So they get a lot of wear and tear. That’s why you need special tips for your feet. After all, you still want them to look beautiful. We have found them for you.
Care tips: Foot products & foot massage
More tips on foot care!
Foot products: Baby Soft Feet & Top Creams
Good to (m) foot – You want baby soft feet? You’ll find the right way in this article. There we show you how to get fast & easy well-groomed feet. We also present our top 3 creams for the feet.
Foot massage: tips & massage techniques
Feet need love too! A few quiet minutes, a blob of cream or massage oil and a few relaxing grips – the feel-good ritual is perfect. In this article, we’ll show you how to pamper your loved ones with a foot massage, but also how to do something good for your feet.
Skin care: tips, diet, blemishes and more
Now that you’ve gotten helpful tips for your feet, let’s move on to skin care.
Foot care: creams, pedicure, tips and more
Here you come back to the foot care overview.