Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid have a favorite pair of jeans in common? This week, Grazia reports on the stars’ favorite fall jeans. Elle is all about the new shopper trends for fall 2021. Plus, have you heard about the latest sneaker trend kicked off by the new Netflix series “Squid Game”? GQ tells you more. This fashion news, and of course more on Fashion Week highlights, is here.
Here you can go directly to the current headlines of the magazines: Fashion News.
Fashion News. Bella Hadid, Burberry Livestream and Beauty Trends of Fashion Week Paris
More Fashion News! Here we have compiled the best news from the most important fashion magazines worldwide at a glance for you. Don’t miss the highlights of Fashion Week, the latest fashion and beauty trends, the autumn trends of the stars and more current topics that the world is talking about.
Vogue – Paris Fashion Week’s 6 biggest beauty trends for spring 2022.
Fashion Week! It’s that time again. New trends are set for spring at Paris Fashion Week. We take a look at the 6 biggest beauty trends from the Paris Fashion Week collections for 2022. good vibes! The new beauty trends are meant to be fun. Shimmery eyeshadow, punky and colorful eyeliner and glossy lips. This is how to wear make up in spring. Spring’s hairstyling trends are fabulous hair colors, like a bright baby blue that gives you an elf-like type. But also the elegant wet hair look is extremely popular. When it comes to jewellery, the focus is on gold and a surrealistic glamour. For more products from famous beauty labels like Chanel, Gucci, Dior and Tom Ford, check out our CM Beauty Guide. From punky eyeliner to fanciful hair colours, Vogue brings you the most eye-catching beauty trends from Paris Fashion Week: Paris Fashion Week’s 6 Biggest Beauty Trends for Spring 2022.
Fashion Insider – Burberry Runway Show Live
Don’t miss the stream of Burberry ‘ s womenswear presentation for Spring/Summer 2022. Riccardo Tisci’s new collection is currently the focus of attention in Milan and around the world. Movement, feminine power and freedom is the motto of the show. All dates and more about Fashion Week Milan can be found here. Check out the new collection on Fashion Insider: Burberry – Livestream Spring/ Summer Women’s Collection 2022.
Grazia – These are Bella Hadid’s favorite fall jeans
Every wardrobe needs denim! But which jeans are in and which are out this fall? We present you the jeans fashion trends for fall 2021. This is what famous fashion inspirations like Emma Roberts, Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid are going for this fall – Plain Black. Loose-fitting styles, minimalist designs and straight cuts that embody casual elegance, that’s the current trend. The mix between playful trouser legs and timeless colours like beige or black is what counts this season. The Hollywood starlets have had enough of elaborate details and gaudy cuts.
The new jeans trend is super easy to style and combine! The stars combine oversized coats and colorful cardigans with simple jeans. Grazia has the most beautiful selection of black trend jeans for the ideal office and autumn look for you: Fashion trends in autumn 2021: The most popular jeans of all the stars.
Fashion Week! All fashion news at a glance
Today’s top headlines:
Elle: Shopper fashion trends in autumn
This week on Elle, it’s “High-end fashion trend: we’ll never take off this on-trend H&M sweater in fall 2021” and “Too old for denim? Researchers advise women over 53 against jeans – seriously?!” . More news from this week:
- Everything stowed away in style: Shoppers are the new fashion trend for autumn 2021
- Too old for denim? Researchers advise women over 53 against jeans – seriously?!
- High-quality fashion trend: We’ll never take this trendy sweater from H&M off again in autumn 2021
FIV Magazine with the hair care routine for all hair types
FIV Magazine’s blog features “Hair care routine: routine & tips for all hair types” and “Vacation in Dresden – Old Town, Open-Air Cinema & Great Garden -5 Tips” . More news from the blog:
- Fashion Week XXL: From New York to Seoul
- Hair care routine: routine & tips for all hair types
- Holiday in Dresden – Old Town, Open-Air Cinema & Great Garden -5 Tips
Fashion Insider: Fashion Week Livestream Burberry
This week on Fashion Insider, articles include “MAISONNOÈE – New Store Opens in Berlin” and “Burberry – Livestream Spring/ Summer Women’s Collection 2022” . More from the blog:
- Fabletics Store – first shop in Europe opened in Berlin
- Burberry – Livestream Spring/ Summer Women’s Collection 2022
- MAISONNOÈE – New store opened in Berlin
Vogue on the latest Paris Fashion Week beauty trends
There’s exciting stuff from Vogue this week, such as “Kim Kardashian wore three pink Balenciaga looks at once on “SNL” as well as “Transitional jackets: VOGUE’s 4 Fall Favorites” . More news from this week:
- Kim Kardashian wore three pink Balenciaga looks at once to SNL
- Paris Fashion Week’s 6 Biggest Beauty Trends for Spring 2022
- Transitional jackets: The 4 VOGUE favourites for autumn
Harper’s Bazaar – How Carrie Bradshaw’s style has evolved since “Sex and the City”
In contrast, Harper’s Bazaar reports this week on “Short Jackets Celebrate a New Silhouette as Fall 2021 Fashion Trend” and “Opus 2: Kate Moss’ Second High Jewellery Collection for Messika” . More headlines of the week:
- Opus 2: Kate Moss’ second high jewellery collection for Messika
- And Just Like That… How Carrie Bradshaw’s style has evolved since Sex and the City.
- Short jackets celebrate a new silhouette as a fashion trend in autumn 2021
OK Magazine about the separation from Michael Wendler
The blog of OK Magazine deals with “Radical decision of Calantha? “You only see your child alone” and “Eclat with Loredana Wollny! “She has nothing to say to me” . More news from the blog:
- It’s a big blowout with Loredana Wollny! “She has nothing to say to me
- Radical decision by Calantha? “The only time you see your kid is alone
- Separation from Michael Wendler? Clear statement
Stylebook reveals the new rock trends for the summer
This week Stylebook has topics like “6 beautiful skirt trends for summer” and “5 cool pants trends for women in summer” . New topics of the week:
- Spotted at festival! What is model Anok Yai doing today?
- 5 cool pants trends for women in summer
- 6 beautiful skirt trends for the summer
L’Officiel on powerful femininity
This week’s L’Officiel blog is all about “Powerful Femininity” and “Californian Coolness from Michael Kors” . Updates and news from the blog:
GQ: “Squid Game” kicks off sneaker trend
This week in GQ, among others, “Ryan Gosling interviewed: ‘On a personal level, I think about time more than I used to'” but also “”Squid Game”: The Netflix series is why everyone’s wearing those Vans sneakers now” . New articles, headlines and trends:
- “Squid Game”: the Netflix series is why everyone is wearing these Vans sneakers now
- Ryan Gosling interviewed, “On a personal level, I think about time more than I used to.”
- Business-Outfit of the Week: The best street styles for re-shopping
Flair Magazine with the highlights of the Paris Fashion Week
New articles and posts from Flair Magazine this week include “The highlights of Paris Fashion Week in autumn 2021 ” and ” flair in September 2021: 100% closeness – fashion with feeling ” . More headlines of the week:
- The highlights of Paris Fashion Week in autumn 2021
- Fashion trend of the new season: the headscarf
- flair in September 2021: 100% closeness – fashion with feeling
Girlfriend with the trendy power color in autumn and winter
This week Girlfriend has interesting topics like “This Power Color is Fall and Winter Fashion Trend” and “These Accessory Mistakes Make You Look Older” on the blog. Check out the posts and more tips here:
- This power color is fashion trend in autumn and winter
- With this cuddly companion you are always top styled
- These accessory mistakes make older
Grazia about the most popular jeans of the celebrities
New headlines this week also come from Grazia such as “These cheap pants from H&M are loved by all bloggers this fall” as well as “Fall 2021 fashion trends: the most popular jeans of all stars” . More headlines: