Asian Look for Street Wear & Lookbooks – Korlan
Asian, Designer, Fashion, Model, Rome, Shooting, internationalWe look forward to working with the wonderful model Korlan in the future. She has proven herself again and again in the course of her career. The Asian model from Rome inspires with her professionalism and versatility. Whether London, Milan or Berlin – she has travelled a lot in Europe.
Korlan’s first photo series from Rome
Rome – fashion city and tourist magnet
The Italian capital Rome is not only an important tourist destination for tourists, but also for fashion fans. The city has produced many influential designers in the past who have done a lot for the fashion world:
- Laura Biagiotti
- Lsa Schiapparelli
- Silvia Venturini Fendi
- Stella Jean
- Marco de Vincenzo
- Roberto Capucci
- Giambattista Valli
- Alessandra Cappiello
- Nadia Mari
Travel tips for models – Municipalities in Rome
A trip to Rome can be quite confusing. There are a total of 15 municipalities called Municipio. These districts are in turn divided into 155 zones. It’s really not easy to find your way through. Here is a list of the different districts for you:
- Centro Storico (Rome) – Prati
- Parioli /Nomentano – San Lorenzo
- Monte Sacro
- Prenestino / Centocelle
- Roma delle Torri
- San Giovanni / Cinecittà
- Appia Antica
- Arvalia Portuense
- Monte Verde
- Monte Mario
- Cassia Flaminia
Colosseo – You must see this in Rome
The Colosseum in Rome is the symbol of the city and is something you should not miss when visiting it. But Rome also has some other locations worth seeing:
- Palatin – The Seven Hills of Rome are really great vantage points. One of the best is the Palatine (Palatino), a green hill with atmospheric ruins, mighty pines and a splendid view of the Forum Romanum.
- Pantheon – The best preserved ancient monument of Rome is a remarkable building. The portico with the mighty columns and the squat walls is already quite impressive, but one gets a real picture of the Pantheon only when one has entered the interior. The enclosed space is huge, and when you look into the dome you feel tiny and insignificant
- Petersdom – not only Christians succumb to the magic of St. Peter’s, the largest and most spectacular of the Roman churches. Everything here is astonishing, from the prelude, the wide curved St. Peter’s Square, the grandiose façade to the richly decorated interior. The highlight is Michelangelo’s extraordinary dome, a masterpiece of Renaissance architecture and one of the landmarks of the Eternal City.
View this post on Instagram
#fontanaditrevi #italiainunoscatto #rome #italy #roma #travel #italia #photography #love #photooftheday #instagood #picoftheday #art #architecture #travelphotography #travelgram #europe #igersroma #photo #igersitalia #instatravel #instagram #beautiful #wanderlust #travelblogger #me #history #pictures #instalike
Dining in an unforgettable environment
Going out for dinner is one of the great pleasures of Rome, especially in summer when you can sit outside and people populate the streets well after midnight. What could be nicer than enjoying fine Italian food and good local wine at a table on a pretty cobblestone lane while the turbulent city life passes by? And since you will find everything here – from elegant and romantic restaurants to noisy pizzerias or upscale ice cream parlours – everybody gets his money’s worth.
Rome and its unique places
A few tips for you, what you should experience absolutely still in Rome.
The Vlog with Acelovinit – Rome as Adventure
Rome from all different perspctives