CFD – The Fashion & Shopping Event 2015 in Cologne
In December 2015 the Cologne Fashion Days will take place in Cologne for the second time. Last year the fashion fair celebrated its premiere in Cologne-Deutz, this year fashion fans are looking forward to the spectacular Mercedes-Benz Center in Braunsfeld. In the halls of the modern, Cologne location, fashion bloggers, fashion lovers and designers will meet from December 04 – 06 and celebrate a festival of fashion. Our cooperation partner FIV | Mode Online Magazin exclusively reports on the highlights of this year’s Cologne Fashion Days and conducts exciting interviews, among others with CFD organizer Ralf Daab and designer Selina Simon, who will present her collection at Cologne Fashion Days 2015 among several others. CFD coverage, also in the run-up to the event, can be found at CologneFashionDays.com or at www.fashion-interview.com.
Overview – Cologne Fashion Days 2015 at a glance
- The fashion & shopping event in Cologne
- New designers and collections
- Mercedes Fashion Awards
- Pictures of the CFD
- Fri. 05.12. – Live Fashion Shooting
- Sun. 07.12. – Model Casting from CM Models
- Dates & Opening hours
- CFD Location
- All Fashion Designers
CFD – The Move event in review
Some of our Cocaine models will also take part in the casting for the Cologne Catwalk at the Cologne Fashion Days. Our team will also be on site from 04th – 06th December and will be busy shooting making-offs.
Friday, December 4: Live shooting with selected CFD designers, agency models and fashion photographer Oliver Rudolph. Live on the Mercedes-Benz Show stage
Saturday, December 5: Be discovered! The big live scouting with our model scouts on site.
Sunday, December 6: Live casting on the big stage with agency representatives and the chance to win an agency contract with CM!
Presented by Mercedes-Benz: New designers and their fashion collections
New comers on the fashion scene present their new “Young Couture” and “Urban Chic” collections. A decisive special feature of the Cologne Fashion Days: fashion can be tried on and bought directly from the catwalk. No tiresome waiting for the new collection to arrive in the shops, no overpriced creations – a dream come true for all everyday fashion fans. In addition to the designers’ stands and the fashion shows on the big catwalk, there is also an interesting supporting programme. There will be inspiring talks on fashion, design and art, and selected experts will also give lectures on the fashion industry. To satisfy the little hunger in between, the Mercedes-Benz Center has a gastronomic offer that invites you to rest and refuel.
Over 30 fashion labels present their collections at the Mercedes-Benz Center and offer them directly for sale. The five best designers are chosen by a jury and get the coveted places on the Cologne Catwalk, during the Cologne Fashion Days.
The Mercedes Fashion Award on the eve of the CFD 2015
The cornerstone for the designer presentations at the Cologne Fashion Days is the presentation of the Mercedes Fashion Award on 3 December. The ten best designers, selected by a jury of experts from among many other designers, will be allowed to present their self-designed collections. New talents, young and old, are to be given a platform. The fashion competition is a great opportunity for talented designers. For all fashion enthusiasts who can’t get enough: The Cologne Fashion-Days will end with good music from hip DJ`s and live acts, and a corresponding after-show party.
CM Models at the CFD / Day 1
Fri. 05.12.2015 x Live Shooting with selected CFD Designers
Friday we take the main stage! With the live fashion shoot of the CFD designers with our agency models and lighting technology, powered by HENSEL. Between fashion bloggers, fashion lovers and designers we shoot live, on-location.
Many thanks to our partner: “For over 50 years, the Hensel brand has stood for high-quality products in flash and lighting technology for photographers. The compact flash units of the Expert D series are particularly suitable for dynamic fashion photos, as they are able to freeze movements thanks to the shortest lighting times and rapid flash sequences and effortlessly play along in the demanding everyday life of fashion photographers. Combined with the huge Grand Softboxes, they provide brilliant, high-contrast light that perfectly highlights both the latest fashion creations and the models.”
On Friday, 05.12. on the big main stage! With it:
Designer at the Fashion Shooting
- Stefanie Kahnau
- Berlin plant
Models at the shooting
CM Models at the CFD / Day 3
Sun. 06.12.2015 x Open casting: Become an agency model now!
On 06.12.2015 we are looking for new talents for our model agency from 11.30 – 13.00 o’clock live on the Cologne Fashion Days (like Fashionweek)! With model coaching and a lot of commitment we accompany you in your model career. We are looking for women/girls from 14 years and men from 15 years. But also experienced models. Therefore, be there if you meet the minimum dimensions (below) and have time on 06 December. As an agency model in our management we represent you and your model-sedcard to clients. With ambition and hard work you can make it. As a good model, the world of advertising campaigns (commercial) to magazines (mostly editorial) is open to you. Come to the open model casting in Mercedes-Benz Center Cologne, starting at 11.30 am!
- Open agency model casting live on the CFD
- On Sunday, 06.12.15
- Mercedes-Benz Center, Cologne / Mercedes-Allee 1, 50825 Cologne
- Female: From 14 years, min. 174 cm+
- Male: From 15 years, min. 184 cm +
Outfits (please bring along)
- Body Concretes Clothes
tight-fitting, simple, clean, white shirt, black trousers
- Skin colored underwear
- High shoes (women)
- No make-up
Dates & Opening Hours:
- CFD Opening hours: Fri. 04. Ã¢ Sun. 06.12.2015
Open casting: Sunday, 06.12.2015
- Location: Mercedes-Benz Center Cologne / Mercedes-Allee 1, 50825 Cologne, Germany
- Opening hours: Friday: 2 – 8 p.m., Saturday: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m., Sunday: 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Admission: Free
The trade fair location
First press article, first review:
You have questions about our model agency? Contact us in the press area.
Fashion Designer – The Designer Cologne Fashion Days 2015
- SELINA SIMON www.selinasimon.com
- STEPHANIE KAHNAU www.stephaniekahnau.de
- EDITED THE LABEL www.edited.de
- ALEXANDRA DOHMEN www.alexandradohmen.nl
- BERLINA PLANT www.berlina-pflanze.de
- MARIANNA DÈRI www.mariannaderi.com
- Illu Stration by Mary-Ann Williams www.illu-stration.com
- JUSSI DESIGN www.jussi-design.de
- AT www.anstatt.de
- L – GABRIELLE www.gabriele-koch.com
- ALLEON www.alleon-cologne.com
- SHINE ACCESSORIES www.shine-hamburg.de
- HEADSTYLE COLOGNE www.headstyle-cologne.com
- LEPARÜ www.leparu.com
- CHRISSCHMUCKMANUFAKTUR facebook.com/CHRIS.Schmuckmanufaktur
- ANDREA QUAST www.andrea-quast.de
- CROWN & SHINE
- PLASHY www.plashy.clothing
- LA BOU facebook.com/labou
- LAROMO + PADICI www.laromoundpadici.org
- NKRUMAH www.nkrumah.de
- FELIS PIRATAE www.felispiratae.de
- SEMREY www.semrey.de
- PROGRESS BERLIN www.fortschritt-berlin.de
- LUISE ZÜCKER www.luisezuecker.de
- ROCK-IT-BABY www.rock-it-baby.de
- HERRENBUDE www.herrenbude.de
- LISA KEPPLER
- JANA WAHN
- JULIA NICOLE THOMS
- MEASUREMENT COLOGNE www.massnahme.de
- ByMI www.bymi.de
Further interesting articles on the topic of Fashion week
You can always find them in our Model & Agency Blog!
- Fashion Week Berlin 2016 / Winter season: The highlights
- Fashion Week Berlin 2015 / Summer season: The highlights
- Cologne Fashion Days on Fashion-Interview.com
- CFD, the article by Lukinski, 2014 and today
- Fashion shows at Fashion Week – The fashion metropolises
- Fashion shows – the basics of any fashion show
- Catwalk: Haute Couture & Pret-a-Porter
Cologne Fashion Days 2015
from 04 – 06 December